GETTING TIRED BUT SATISFIED IN BUKITTINGGI PART 3: THE GREATWALL OF KOTO GADANG (WITH INDONESIAN TRANSLATION)


Hiii! How's your holiday so far? I hope all of you are doing well and excited about your own holiday with your lovelies cause I am lol. Well this is the last part of my tired day in Bukittinggi and this is actually THE MOST TIRED PART! Why? Because for me who hadn't done exercise routinely, walking and climbing up the stairs are toooooo haaaard 😂 First thing first The Greatwall of Koto Gadang was built in 2013 and this greatwall connects center of Bukittinggi and Koto Gadang. Koto Gadang is also one of the destination in Bukittinggi. I can say that this greatwall is built to connect Ngarai Sianok's valley to its cliff (Koto Gadang is in the cliff), sounds tired enough isn't it? Continue my journey in Japan Cave in my last post, I entered this greatwall from another exit in Japan Cave. That exit doesn't take you to Panoramic View but it takes you to a highway that isn't far from that exit you will arrive to a street, actually a footpath to this greatwall.
If you saw this sign then you arrived in the footpath that will lead you to the greatwall

That footpath is taking you down all the way to the greatwall. Because you'll be arrived in the valley so the path is going down and dooooown. After arriving the valley, the path will be flat and you'll see the bridge with the river. Actually that's an old enough bridge but still great, you have to pass it carefully and don't pass it together with all your team of course lol. The river flow wasn't really rush, or maybe I visited it on dry season, I don't know. But from the bridge you can see the cliff of Ngarai Sianok standing beautifully 😍
Isn't the cliff beautifuuul??
Us while we're passing the bridge
Bestie did a photoshoot for her clothing brand @syaffaraz Check that out!

Near after passing the bridge, you'll see a small stand. Because we were tired enough so we decided to take a break and my mom bought a traditional food that I don't remember what its name. It's crackers (kerupuk) with vermicelli above it and watered by a sauce, my mom said that's delicious maybe you should try it! Not far from the stand, you will finally find the first stair of The Greatwall of Koto Gadang!! Well I can say WELCOME TO THIS GREAT GREAT GREATWALL 😂 I said great because at first I thought that I could pass it easily but the truth was I was tired after passing about three part of stairs 😂😂😂 WELL I WAS A LOSER 😂 After feeling that I was high (but honestly tired) enough 😂, I stopped and decided not to continue this trip to Koto Gadang 😂😂😂😂😂 My dad even didn't wanna join me climbing up these stairs, he waited me on that previous stand 😂 If you don't trust me about this tired things well maybe you should try it and prove me that you pass that greatwall and arrive in Koto Gadang!!! (Comment below if you already did it!)
Me in my last stop after taking a break for a while because I WAS TOO TIRED 😂

Back to I stopped after high enough, I took a picture and going back down those stairs and the bridge and the hard part was I had to take the first footpath that took me up (remember that it brought me down before?) and that's really heavy 😂 Because we didn't wanna back to Japan Cave and took up the stairs outside the cave, we waited for our car that my dad's friend took. He didn't take the car by walking, he actually rode motorbike (ngojek) 😂 Well that's all I can say about my tired trip in Bukittinggi! I hope you're not tired after imagining my trip lol, and also hope you'll be there and try that greatwall then lemme know what you think!

Hiii! Gimana liburannya sejauh ini? Semoga kalian seneng sama liburan kalian sendiri bareng orang-orang tersayang karena gue seneng juga lol. Jadi ini bagian terakhir dari trip melelahkan gue di Bukittinggi dan INI ADALAH BAGIAN PALING MELELAHKAN! Kenapa? Karena bagi gue yang ga rutin olahraga, jalan dan naik tangga tu susah bangeeeeet 😂 Pertama-tama, The Greatwall of Koto Gadang dibangun tahun 2013 dan greatwall ini nyambungin pusat Bukittinggi ke Koto Gadang. Koto Gadang ini juga destinasi wisata di Bukittinggi. Greatwall ini juga bisa dibilang nyambungin lembah Ngarai Sianok sama tebingnya (Koto Gadang ada di tebing), kedengeran melelahkan kaan? Lanjut dari perjalanan gue di Goa Jepang, gue ga keluar Goa Jepang lewat jalan keluar lain. Jalan keluar ini ga bakal nyambungin kalian ke Panorarama tapi ke jalan raya yang gajauh dari situ kalian bakal sampe ke jalan atau sebenernya jalan setapak ke greatwall

Jalan setapak itu bakal bawa kalian turun karena kalian bakal sampe ke lembah jadi jalannya turuuun dan turuuuuun. Habis kalian sampe di lembah, jalannya bakal datar dan kalian bakal liat jembatan dan sungai. Jembatannya sebenernya udah cukup tua tapi tetep bagus, lewatin jembatannya hati-hati ya dan jangan lewat serombongan langsung lol. Aliran sungainya ga terlalu deres, atau mungkin gue dateng pas kemarau, entah lah gue gatau. Dari jembatan itu, kalian bakal liat tebing Ngarai Sianok yang cantiiiik bangeeet 😍

Deket dari ngelewatin jembatan, kalian bakal liat warung kecil. Karna kita cape jadi kita mutusin buat istirahat. Ibu gue beli makanan tradisional yang gue lupa namanya apa. Semacam kerupuk diatasnya ada bihun yang dibanjur kuah, kata ibu gue si enak, mungkin kalian harus nyoba! Ga jauh dari warung, kalian akhirnya bakal liat tangga pertama The Greatwall of Koto Gadang!! Gue bisa bilang, SELAMAT DATANG DI GREAT GREAT GREATWALL 😂 Kenapa gue bilang great? Karena pertamanya gue mikir gue bisa ngelaluin greatwall ini dengan mudah tapi realitanya habis ngelewatin sekitar 3 bagian tangga gue udah cape 😂😂😂 IYA GUE PENGECUT 😂 Habis ngerasa kalo udah cukup tinggi (padahal sebenernya cukup cape 😂), gue stop dan mutusin buat ga ngelanjutin perjalanan ke Koto Gadang 😂😂😂😂😂😂 Bahkan bapak gue gamau ikut naik dan nunggu di warung tadi 😂 Kalo kalian ga percaya sama kecapean ini, kalian bisa kesana dan tunjukin ke gue kalo kalian berhasil selesai ngelewatin greatwall ini dan sampe ke Koto Gadang! (Komen dibawah kalo kalian udah berhasil!)

Balik lagi pas gue stop karna udah cukup tinggi, gue foto-foto deh di atas dan balik nurunin tangga, lewatin jembatan dan bagian tersulit adalah ngelewatin jalan yang naik (inget kan awalnya tadi turun?) dan itu berat bangeeet 😂 Karena kita gamau balik naik tangga keluar dari Goa Jepang, jadi kita nunggu mobil kita. Temen bapak gue yang ngambil mobilnya dan dia ga jalan tapi naik ojek 😂 Mungkin itu yang bisa gue share tentang perjalanan melelahkan ini semoga kalian ga ikut cape habis bayangin perjalanan gue dan semoga kalian bisa kesana nyobain greatwall nya dan kasih tau gue pendapat kalian!

Well this is for you! From me turning around in greatwall after getting tired 😂


Comments

Popular Posts