JATIM PARK 3 REVIEW PART 2: THE LEGEND STAR


So after Dino Park, I went to The Legend Star. The Legend Star for me is like a place with many many many instagrammable spots. Those spots are like some important people in the world, in Indonesia, and some countries. The ticket is Rp 100.000 if you only wanna enter it, but you can pay lower if you buy 3 tickets, I told you in the previous page!

Okay so the first time I saw right after I was entering The Legend Star was a building like Istana Merdeka Indonesia and there were many deers just like in Kebun Raya Bogor. Then I entered that Istana Merdeka kinda building and there were some Indonesia's president statues, Indonesia's hero statues like Kartini, and some important persons like Kate Middleton, Mahatma Gandhi, etc.  There were also statues of sport person like Christiano Ronaldo. So that building was filled by many statues that you can take a picture with! 
In front of Istana Kemerdekaan kinda place

Even there were some statue of armies lol

Me feeding my friend ❤

Adi with who is he?

After I was leaving that building, I saw some superheroes statues like iron man, hulk, etc. There's also big bumblebee and a fountain with America's flag waving. I entered the building in front of that fountain. I thought that building was like a White House. Inside that kinda White House, there were also statues but those are Americans, like Barack Obama and Abraham Lincoln. 
Me and bumblebee 

Qisti with murrica flags

Abraham Lincoln 😍

After White House, it's time to visit some countries just in hours! First country was Netherland! Netherland area had an airport, a windmill, a bold words Iamsterdam, many tulips, etc. Well I love being in Netherland, it's not too bad. Second country was Indonesia, or actually it's Majapahit Kingdom miniature with the old building, old gate, etc. Beside Majapahit Kingdom, there's India with pretty huge Taj Mahal and some colurful cows 😂 There's also a colurful buildings with belly dancer statues and a carpet with some pillows and tea cups. I thought that represented Indian enough. 

Qisti in the Netherland airport

Me in Iamsterdam

Is this India enough?

The fourth country was Korea, the interesting part was visitors can lend a Traditional Korean Clothes both woman or man and take a picture with that clothes and Korean background! There's also musholla in Korea area. Korea also had huge Korean Palace with some stairs and lamps, I loved it! After Korea, I visites a city, I thougt it was Harry Potter's but it's not too wide, it's just a way to enter a big ball room with many hollywood celebrities inside. Beside that ballroom there's a Rome area with a gladiator, an ancient Colosseum and a throne, pretty cool! 
Koreaaaa

Adi with Brad and Angelina

Me in Harry Potter's area (I guess it's Harry Potter lol)

Me in the Rome's Throne

The seventh country was Japan of course. Japan area was pretty wide with some buildings like a snow building, a sumo building, and there were some food stalls. There's also Hachiko statue! I was too tired when I was in Japan area so I didn't really enjoy it✌ but that was good! After Japan, there were China and Bikini Bottom. China with traditional China building and China army statues with their traditional clothes. Yes, I told you it was Bikini Bottom with Pineapple House, Spongebob, Sandy, even there's Bikini Bottom's hospital! Near the exit way, there were also some statues based on a movie like Fast Furious.

Me with Hachiko

I was in the Bikini Bottom, wasn't I?

Okay enough for the explanations about what's in The Legend Star. My conclusion is if you just look for some pictures to upload, well maybe it's the perfect place for you. But for me, personally, I prefer go to nature destinations instead of this kinda destination because you just get some cute backgrounds without enjoying it. What can you enjoy with those fake things? But if you wanna feel like you're in those countries and imagine you're really there, well go ahead because I love The Legend Star more than Dino Park lol. The Legend Star also has mini bike for you to rent if you don't wanna be tired, just like in Dino Park.


Ps: if you want more pictures, go see my Instagram stories @muthihasna 

Comments

Popular Posts