JATIM PARK 3 REVIEW PART 1: DINO PARK

Hi guys! I'm sorry I haven't written anything for a while because some kinda stuffs. But in this post, I wanna share about my visit to Jatim Park 3, Batu, Malang. I start with Dino Park! Dino Park is one of famous and newest destination in Batu. The concept is same with its name, Dinosaurs. So there are many places with dino things inside. I bought the ticket along with The Legend Stars and Museum Musik Dunia tickets for Rp 200.000. But if you just but only Dino Park, it will cost Rp 100.000. I thought it's cheaper than if I bought it one by one. 

So the first thing I saw when I was entering Dino Park was a big room like a museum with some dino's skeletons, but those are fake. It just showed me how big dino is and there were also some informations like dino's types, where's the distribution of living dino, what age those dinos lived, etc. I felt like I got many educations on that room. If you like dino, maybe you'll love that room.

Can you see how big dino's skeleton is?
Okay, this place educated us enough lol

Okay, let's take a pose with dino's skeleton!

Alright, after that museum thing room, I went downstairs and there's a line to entered a train to went through 5 ages. So I sat on that train and it moved and there's someone explained how dino lived and how it extincted. The train moved and brought us to see how each age looked like, the plants, the dino's types, even the weather (because there's an ice age with snows). Well I drove by that train around 15 minutes and I went outside, walked through a bridge with some roots above me and I entered a place called The Rimba.

So The Rimba was like a small forest but it had trees which haven't grown enough so yeah it wasn't like a forest at all 😂. But the good thing was there were many dinosaurs statues so I could take a picture with them and even tried to ride one of the dino! Beside dino, there were many bleachers so if you're tired, you can take a break first. After walking through the forest, I arrived in a cave and I got a 4D glasses to watch some 4D fishes inside the cave. So the cave was like a huge big aquarium and it told me about underwater life when dino still existed. I thought I wasn't too impressed by the aquarium, sorry to say. After aquarium, I went out and there's a cave again after I walked through the forest for a while. The next cave showed an ice age so it painted blue-white like a snow theme and there were many animals which lived in the ice age, such a mammoth. Well, I wasn't too impressed also by the second cave. I thought it didn't live enough, I didn't feel like I was in ice age at all.

Riding a dino!

Still take a pose in The Rimba

Pretty cool huh?

I had some cool pets lol

With Flinstone!

The next place I visited was also a place with many dino statues but there were human statues riding those dino statues. I didn't take a picture there because I didn't like it and I had enough pictures lol. But there's a huge fountain near it and that's pretty good so I took a picture there. You know, beside those statues things, Dino Park also had some playing arenas. Those are a dino doll castle, a pirate boat, a child playing arena, a boom boom car arena, and a dino coaster. A doll castle was like we drove by small train through a room by room and each room had many dino dolls with their own themes, one of it was dino city. A pirate boat was like a kora-kora in Dufan, or a boat which will swing me higgghhh till I was scared 😂✌. A dino coaster was quite like a dino doll castle but I drove by a small boat through many rooms that told me about a dino mutant and there's a bit way down that I drove quite fast and it felt like I played a little bit roaler coaster.

This is the fountain I told you!

The pirate boat swang me too high:(

Dino Park also had some restaurants so if you're hungry, you can have a lunch there. The toilets were also clean and comfortable. One more thing, there were a small automate bike for you if you choose not to be tired at first 😂. I thought the price for renting that automate bike was Rp 200.000- Rp 300.000 for 3 hours. Okay, overall I don't really recommend this place for you. If you wanna have more fun, you can go to another place, but if you wanna educate your self more about dino and take a lot of pictures with it, then go ahead, go to this place! Or if you have a kid or you have to take your cousins, nieces, nephews play, then you can come to Dino Park. I thought it's too pricy and I didn't have a lot of fun. Maybe because the purpose of vacation nowadays is taking a picture to feed your Instagram so the most important thing a place should has is Instagrammable spots, but I hate that if a place only offers spots but has no much fun to do. Well that's my opinion, if you disagree then just leave it! Do whatever you wanna do! Cheers!

Ps: if you wanna see more pictures or videos, check my instagram @muthihasna 

Comments

Popular Posts